Audit Senior - Financial Services
FPSG International are currently working with a leading firm in the Cayman Islands and recruiting for multiple positions within their Audit team.
You will be responsible for Leading Teams, Planning, Supervising, and Reviewing Engagements primarily adhering to PCAOB standards.
The Cayman Islands are hugely popular newly qualified public practice Auditors due to the fantastic work/life balance, the incredible out of work activities and the exposure to world-class clients.
Whilst English is largely spoken throughout the Caribbean and Bermuda it is always beneficial to have knowledge of additional languages.
- CPA/ACA/ACCA qualified (or country equivalent)
- 2-3 Years of experience in managing or supervising Audit teams
- Strong background with reporting to PCAOB standards
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel that it is time for a change and you want to work for an organisation that really cares about work life balance we would be keen to hear from you.
FPSG encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone.
To keep updated with the current International opportunities be sure to follow @JDFPSG on Twitter and the FPSG International job page on Linkedin.
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- US Audit Senior - Netherlands
- Risk Assurance Manager - New Zealand
- Financial Accountant - Beijing
- Audit Senior/Supervisor - Isle of Man
- Audit Manager - Ireland
- Audit Manager
- Audit Senior - Channel Islands
- Audit Senior - Jamaica
- US Tax Senior (Asset Management) - Bermuda
- Audit Senior - Cayman Islands
- Financial Reporting Accountant - Jersey
- Audit Senior - Malta
- Audit Senior - Bermuda
- SEO Specialist- Client Side
- Business Analyst - Commercial Sales, Erskine
- Operations Associate
- Customer Service Advisor (Nightshift)
- Operations Associate Maternity Cover, Glasgow
- IT Business Development Manager (Public Sector) #IT_FPSG
- Polish speaking Customer Service Advisor