As a steel erector you will be required to assist in a large scale project near Rotterdam in South Holland.
Working on various steel structures you will be required to erect and sling loads whilst adhering to the health and safety rules at all times.
To be considered for this role you must hold a VCA(Dutch safety passport) as well as holding previous experience working on oil and gas projects.
The ideal candidate will hold a slinging qualification and a CROW(mewp) qualification.
With work due to commence in the coming weeks, please click apply today for a call back to discuss the role.
- Start: 01/11/2016
- Duration: 8 months
- Rate: £21 - £30 per hour
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470700
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-06 17:13:26 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- CAD Technician - Structural Design
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Quantity Surveyor
- Sheet Metal Technicians - MRO, 737NG
- Vehicle Painter
- ALO Coordinator - Rail
- Project Manager - Hotels - Product & Technology - CONTRACT
- Composite Laminator
- Composite Technician
- Composite Fitter
- Project Engineer - EE System Architecture
- Laser Operator
- Electrical Buyer
- Composite Design Engineer
- vehicle Technician
- Race Engine Engineer
- Calibration Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering