Administrator - London Bridge
Service Care Health have a requirement for 5 x administrators to work for an NHS Clinical Commissioning Group in London Bridge, London.
The role is working in a call centre and you will be allocated a healthcare service to book appointments, phone referrals etc.
A full job description is available should you require more information.
You will be overseeing and managing the activities of the contracted clinics - dealing with enquiries, making appointments and referrals etc.
The role is looking for a start on MONDAY 10TH OCTOBER.
The pay rate is to be confirmed tomorrow.
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody else who may be, please respond to this email with your up to date CV and confirm you would be free to start on Monday 10th October.
There is no interview process for the position - just suitability for the role based on previous experience.
The role will be for a minimum of one month but is likely to be changed to an ongoing rolling contract for the successful candidates.
Any questions please respond to this advert with your up to date CV.
- Start: 10/10/2016
- Duration: 1 month ongoing
- Rate: £10 - £13 per hour
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-06 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge
- Physiotherapist - Louth
- Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse
- Occupational Therapist - Louth
- Street Lighting Engineer - London
- COMMUNITY STAFF NURSE BAND 5- LOWER LEA VALLEY
- Team Manager - Mental Health
- Safeguarding Adults Social Worker
- Social Worker, Haringey Council
- Social Worker
- Paralegal - Court of Protection
- Social Worker Children & Families
- Personal Assistant , Children's Services, West London
- Early Years Educator
- Band 6 Neuro Occupational Therapist - Westminster, London
- Band 5 Nurse (RGN), Southend Hospital