Finance Assistant - Loughton - £30k - £35k
Are you a Financial professional looking for your next role? We're currently looking for a Finance Assistant with a minimum of 3 years experience in Sage and highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
The Finance Assistant will be assisting the Finance Controller to ensure the smooth running of various financial routines, adherence to monthly and annual deadlines, as well as ensuring accurate financial reporting.
Skills and experience:
· A minimum of 3 years experience using Sage 200.
· Excellent skills with MS office, and highly proficient using Excel.
· Knowledge of Payroll Sage Line 50.
· Methodical approach to work.
· Ability to multi-task and balance workload.
· A minimum of working towards an AAT qualification.
You're highly methodical and looking for a role where you can ensure that processes run smoothly and to plan.
Taking initiative when necessary to ensure that key milestones are met.
You're looking for a role where you get real responsibility managing multiple ledgers, invoicing and transactional duties.
You'll also have good communication skills where you'll be doing some client facing work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company are a highly reputable managed service provider whose creative and innovative style of practice have seen them deliver extremely high quality work to their clients.
They work with a diverse range of customers and you can be sure that no two days will be the same.
Make no mistake, this is a pressurised environment, which will give someone of your experience and position the chance to thrive in a lucrative business where your technical abilities will grow to new heights.
But don't worry, the friendly team are always happy to help out and will provide all the on-going support and training you need to hone your skills and progress.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £35k, depending on experience.
The company also offer a generous holiday allowance and invest in your career development through training courses.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alternatively, give Jess a call on 0207 426 9827 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k