Full Stack Developer - London - £40k - £45k
Want to take your technical skills to the next level? We are looking for a passionate Full Stack Developer to work on one of the world's most exclusive brands.
You will be responsible for the development of a bespoke system for both business and client, making sure the applications run as efficiently as possible.
Your technical skillset will need to include the following:
· Experience with PHP (5.3+).
· Excellent Front End Development skills including Responsive design, HTML and CSS.
· Experience of Vision control systems.
Are you looking for a company that sells luxury in its most exclusive form? Are you looking to make your next career move? You will need to demonstrate your ability to deliver to client requirements.
With each individual project being different from the last, this role will always challenge the individual.
The need to deliver excellence in everything you do is imperative for this luxury brand and synonymous with their reputation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This already large and growing company, with amazing offices in north London, provide luxury lifestyle management.
Its exclusive membership buys you the ability to gain access to private travel, exclusive accommodation and events all at the drop of a hat.
The company provides an extremely high level of bespoke service and caters to their client's every need.
The luxurious and results orientated team drive the company on to organise events most wouldn't think were possible.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
You will be earning a salary of up to £45k,depending on experience.
The friendly and luxurious atmosphere of the office will allow you to make an impact quickly and create a bespoke product for each individual client, whilst having the ability to progress in a growing company.
HOW TO APPLY
This is an opportunity that won't be around for long, so don't think twice! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give Alex a call on 020 7426 9819 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k