SQL Developer - Borehamwood - £40k - £50k
Are you looking for a varied SQL Developer role with opportunities for career progression? We are looking for a SQL Developer who enjoys working on tricky IT issues with the support of a great team based in Borehamwood.
With a diverse range of people and new technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will be working with the following technologies:
· SQL Server (2005 and 2014)
· SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
· Strong problem solving skills
You will be a strong SQL Developer keen to work in a company where technology is at the forefront of what they do.
As well as having excellent technical skills, you will also have very strong communication skills and work well within a team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will be working for a small but well established data company which is part of a wider group.
This company is highly specialist and works with a number of large clients.
They are currently in the process of implementing a new and exciting technological roadmap which will see the IT department undergoing some big changes, so this is an excellent time to join.
Being a smaller organisation within a wider group means they benefit from having a start-up feel but without any of the financial uncertainties sometimes associated with start-ups.
Based in Hertfordshire (Borehamwood), this company benefits from excellent transport links.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers up to £50k, depending on your experience.
Alongside this, you will also have access to a host of company benefits including a pension scheme and medical insurance.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your CV now or call Nia on 02035409427 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k
- Software Project Manager - London - £40k - £50k
- MEAN Stack Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Android Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Service Desk Analyst - London - £28k - £33k
- Integrations Developer - London - £30k
- QA Tester - London - £28k
- IT Support - Central London - £20k - £22k
- 1st Line Support- Pottersbar - Up to £22k
- Junior Technical Consultant - London - £20K - £25K