Software Engineer - London - £40k - £55k
Want to work for a rapidly growing wealth management company?
A key player within global finance that manages £5.73 billion funds worldwide is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer for the full lifecycle development of their n-tier web based systems.
As part of a talented team, you will write code for both Front End and Back End components for websites, implement UI and graphic elements, as well as complying with security best practices.
You will have autonomy for the application logic, technical implementation and coding of applications for the intranet and extranet.
The company operates on a LAMP stack, so command line development is a key part of the role, as is database design, querying and optimisation.
You will also be given the responsibility of creating brand new web applications, as well as maintaining the existing web application systems in the 3rd line support element of the role.
Plus, you will have the opportunity to liaise with business stakeholders and subject matter experts, to help develop and document software requirements, both technical and functional.
Skills and experience
·Unit testing code and Mocking
The role and company will suit someone who is autonomous, proactive and entrepreneurial with a thirst for problem solving.
You will need to be flexible to changing technologies and follow best practices that will give you an in-depth awareness of existing and emerging web standards and technologies.
Your verbal and written communication skills will need to be something you pride yourself on and you must be organised with every aspect of your work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a rapidly growing wealth management business, that currently supports over 90 commercially independent practices across a range of private client investment managers, stockbrokers and investment focused financial planners located throughout the UK.
They were established in 2001 and now have 3,000+ client accounts representing total client assets of £5.73 billion.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers up £55k, depending on experience.
The company benefits also include 24 days holiday, pension scheme and interest free parking or train ticket.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply please send your latest CV to email@example.com or call me on 02074269819.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k