Senior Social Worker West London Adults
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Senior Social Worker in the Adult's Learning Disabilities Team with Ealing Council.
The role is for an initial 3 month contract until 2017 on hourly rate of £30-32 LTD per hour.
1. To carry a small controlled complex caseload if required/directed by the Team manager and which will not normally exceed 10 cases.
2. To undertake the range of duties and responsibilities on behalf of the Department as specified in the Care Act (2014), Dignity in Care principles, Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty, Equalities Act and the Personalisation Agenda, the Pan London Safeguarding Adults Policy.
3. To represent the team, service-group in meetings with local voluntary and private organisations and with individuals.
4. To maintain clear and concise reports of visits, interviews, telephone conversations, to complete appropriate forms and documents according to departmental code of practice
5. To provide a professional lead role for social work within the Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities.
1. To be a resource and provide advice and information within the Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities and the Adults Division of Ealing Social Services.
2. Providing knowledge of relevant legislation, protocols, and age related mental/physical frailty, physical disability and learning disability.
3. Where appropriate, to co-ordinate /chair complex case investigations.
To apply, you must have the following:
, A degree in Social Work
, Registration with the HCPC
, 2 years minimum post qualifying experience within Adult Social Care
, Previous senior or management experience within Adult Social Care
, Experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities
If you know of anyone who might be interested in the above role, we offer a £250 referral bonus for anyone you refer who is placed into any position with us.
Please contact me ASAP if you are interested or know of anyone who might be.
Working With Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most:
, Contribute financially towards any relevant training (BIA, ABE, Report writing, Court reports etc.)
, Compile and fund all of your compliance
, I will let you know prior to jobs going live about any vacancies that may be of interest to you, letting you have the best chance of getting the best contracts!
, Loyalty & Reward Scheme- Available after 6 months of placement - (this includes free Electronics, Household appliances and many more items)
, Referral Bonus - If you refer candidates to myself I will also personally offer you £250 per person placed into work with no cap! It has been known for Social workers to make up to £1500 per month through referrals alone.
, Process DBS free of charge
, Training offered for Continued Professional Development
I hope this is the type of role you are interested in and look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact Emmy-Leigh Stanley on 01772 208964
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £30 - £32 per hour
- Location: West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-06 17:52:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Qualified Social Worker, Senior Practitioner, Cumbria, Children
- Food & Beverage Assistant - Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross
- Qualified Social Workers – Child Protection Team Cumbria
- Newly Qualified Social Worker | Adult Services
- Support Worker / Care Assistant
- Princes Trust Team Leader | Tyne & Wear
- Social Work Assistant | Durham
- Childrens Social Worker Gloucestershire
- Childrens Social Worker – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Support Worker / Care Assistant
- Senior Practitioner – Mental Health Team - Birmingham
- Qualified Social Worker – MASH Team – Sandwell, West Midlands
- Social Care Lead Officer – Adults - Sandwell, West Midlands
- Team Manager Children Asylum Team Ashford Kent
- Prison Nurse
- Fostering and Adoption Social Worker – Stoke on Trent
- Transitions Social Worker Worcestershire
- Fostering Social Worker Neath Port Talbot
- Qualified Social Work – Permanence and Through Care Service
- Childrens Social Worker Cardiff