Band 2 Housekeeper
The roles are full time (37.5 hours) positions working Monday-Friday 7am-3pm or 10:30am-6:30pm working occasional weekends.
The position will be paying £7.50-£8.50 per/hour PAYE and the duration of the contract is for 3 months but is likely to be extended.
The correct candidate will be experienced in carrying out domestic duties in accordance with company cleaning standards and you will be experienced as a cleaner, domestic assistant, housekeeper or a similar line of work.
We are looking for a friendly, organised, hard working candidate who will be reliable, flexible, and a good team player who has good interpersonal and communication skills.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland