Quality Assurance GMP Specialist
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance GMP Specialist to join a leading pharmaceuticals company based in the West London area.
As the Quality Assurance GMP Specialist you will be responsible for the management of Quality Systems and ensuring GMP compliance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance GMP Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will ensure site wide GMP Compliance, assuring product quality and safety..
You will lead Root Cause Analysis, Quality Risk Assessments and identify and implement continual improvement activities.
As the Quality Assurance GMP Specialist you will identify regulatory and quality training needs whilst also maintaining and developing appropriate quality courses.
You will assist with audits and regulatory inspections and driving continual improvement activities upon findings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance GMP Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in science based field.
Proven industry experience within a Quality role, utilising Quality Management Systems in compliance with GMP.
A working knowledge and practical experience of analytics within clinical and commercial environments.
Key Words: Quality | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practice | Analytics | Science | Chemistry | Biology | Specialist | eQMS | Quality Management Systems | QMS | QA | Quality Assurance | Audits | Deviation |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 06/10/2016
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: West London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J3073
- Posted: 2016-10-06 18:00:14 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
- Engineering Maintenance Manager
- Quality Assurance Officer (12 Month FTC)
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Production Manager
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- European Sales Manager
- CSV Officer
- Manufacturing Warehouse Operative
- Technical Service Supervisor
- Research Scientist (Flow Cytometry)
- Senior Quality Engineer
- QA Specialist
- Principal Group Leader - Downstream Processing
- Study Manager in Drug Metabolism
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology
- Cell and Molecular Biology Analytical Scientist