Digital Marketing Manager, London, £40,000, B2B Training
A well established and reputable provider of training courses and events is seeking a skilled Digital Marketing Manager to lead their online marketing strategy.
Joining the business at a time of high growth, you will work closely with the company's Directors to act as a key figure in leading the company's digital vision to align with their business goals.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Plan and implement cross-channel marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media, SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Managing digital marketing budgets and strategy, using analytics to inform direction of campaigns.
- Developing and continually optimising the company's website, with particular focus on website UX and SEO.
- Assisting with the implementation of a new CRM system, working with the marketing team to research and source an appropriate supplier.
- Leading with the design of marketing collateral using Adobe software.
- Develop growth strategies for the company, ensuring digital trends are monitored and used to inform future campaigns.
- Maximising social media presence across all channels.
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Degree educated in marketing or equivalent, CIM in marketing preferred but not essential.
- Strong background in managing digital marketing campaigns across all channels is essential.
- A background in service-based product marketing is a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in the financial services or professional services industries would also be preferred.
- Start: 06/10/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Charter Selection
- Contact: Willow Oxford
- Tel: 020 7125 0460
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: WO56
- Posted: 2016-10-06 18:02:11 -
- View all Jobs from Charter Selection
More Jobs from Charter Selection
- Social Media Executive, London, £25k, Festivals
- Event Marketing Manager, London, £33k, Festivals
- Marketing Executive / Marketing coordinator
- Marketing Campaign Executive, Stevenage, £26-29k
- Ecommerce Assistant, Fashion, Immediate Start, £10-13 p/h
- Business Development Manager, Reading, £30k, Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing Executive, Fashion
- Regional Account Manager, £46K OTE 66k, Manchester
- Junior PPC Executive
- Category Manager, South Yorkshire, £35k - £45k, Consumer Goods
- Senior Events & Marketing Executive, London, £30,000, B2B Events
- Sales Manager, Redhill, £40k, Events
- Business Development Manager, £45k OTE £65k, London
- Sales Manager, Northampton, £55K, Leisure
- Account Manager, Preston, £40k, Events
- International Business Development Manager, Newport, OTE £100k
- Online Content Executive, Surrey, £22-25k, Travel
- Account Manager, London, £40k, Events
- Sales Manager, London, £65k, Water
- Marketing Executive, London, £13.50ph, B2B Publishing