Medical Writer - Entry Level - based in Amsterdam!
My client is looking for an entry level medical writer to get involved in its exciting Amsterdam office! This opportunity will give you the chance to work in a multicultural environment, developing not only professional skills but amazing communication skills as well.
That's right, this opportunity will also allow you to be in direct and regular contact with clients.
On to of that, my client is also offering an in-depth training for you to develop your skill sets and develop a polyvalent profile.
ideally in biology or similar fields (chemistry will potentially be considered if candidate is ready to go the extra mile)
*English at a Native level (no less will be considered) - the level will be tested before being interviewed.
Combined with a great career path opportunity, this role will allow you a very decent standard of living.
This position is to be filled ASAP.
To start and application for this role send a WORD copy of your role to Alix le Mintier at A.Mintier@nonstop-recruitment.com or call on 0041 43 508 0817
Why work with NonStop?
Only working within specific sectors, as well as its 16 years of experience in recruitment, NonStop guarantees you the relevance of the offers you are looking for.
Feel free to refer this role to suitable candidates that you would know.
If the candidate is successful, you will be offered a 250€ voucher!
Medical writing, Ph.D., entry level, international, abroad, Netherlands, Amsterdam, London
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Surgical Sales Specialist – Sell on Quality
- Systems leader – Long term contract – DV
- KS1 Teacher – ‘Good’ School – Jan start
- MSL Oncologia - Pipeline Innovativa
- Chemist with experience-interesting products
- Associate Product Manager – Leading Orthopaedics
- VET Consultant- Work from home! - Germany
- Chocolatier/Pâtissier - Support Technique auprès de clients!
- VET Consultant- Work from home! - Switzerland
- Clinical Study Manager – Auto Immune - Zug
- Achat/Planification Sous-Traitance - Cosmétique Faite Maison
- Laboratory Manager – Plastic Manufacturer/ Polymer Analysis
- PROJECT MANAGER VALIDATION - Pharma Opportunity
- Senior Lead Registration Consultant - Get Biocides Exposure
- Validation Consultant nel Pharma
- FULL-TIME MATHS TEACHER SENIOR SCHOOL Maternity Cover 6 months+
- lavora come sCRA con sponsor dedicato - homebased
- Acoustic Consultant- Exciting Architecture
- Year 1 Teacher Vacancy – Secure a Position by End of the Week
- CMC Regulatory Affairs Österreich / Top 10 Co