Improving School looking for their new Head of English
I am currently recruiting for an improving school in North West London who are looking for an inspirational Head of English to lead their department and help the school continue on their revamping project.
This is an opportunity to build and run your own department, hence why the school are looking for a aspiring Head who can bring fresh ideas and creativity to their department.
In 2013, my client received a RI in their OFSTED, since then they have consistently improved and looked to rectify this.
This is an opportunity to join a school on the up that are looking to continue improving, which means that as a leader within the school you will become a pillar of the school.
This role is perfect for someone who has the ambition and desire to be a part of a fantastic project.
Requirements for this position:
- QTS and experience teaching English in the UK.
- Experience leading a department is desirable.
- Two good references.
- Enhanced DBS.
If this position is of interest to you and would like to find out more or apply for the role, please get in touch with me Kugan Naidoo on 0207 940 2749 or alternatively you can contact me via email, email@example.com.
If for whatever reason this position isn't applicable to you, either due to location or subject please get in touch as we will be able to assist you in whatever you may need.
What I offer: As a former educator, I understand the education sector completely.
I specialise in both Educational Psychology throughout the UK and Education recruitment in East Sussex and Brighton.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - PRI !
- Support Worker - Training Provided
- Registered Manager – Elderly Home
- Diventa Clinical Project Manager in una Pharma in crescita
- Team Manager - Fostering - Stable Team
- English Teacher - Respectable Trust with great OFSTED
- Build an International Career in the heart of Europe
- Support Worker - Residential School - No Experience Needed
- Support Worker - Residential School - Interviewing This Week
- Child Protection Social Worker - Phone Interview
- Registered Manager - Dementia Care - Interview Before Xmas
- Supply Chain Senior Consultant - Niche Skills
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Advanced Practitioner - Adult's First Response - Management
- Form F Assessors Required - South Wales
- Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Island Location
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Fast Paced Court Team - Social Workers Needed
- Active Substance Mgr – Seed products – EU wide