DevOps Engineer - AWS
My client have recently established themselves within Dublin's highly competitive Fintech sector and are looking to continue their growth by adding an experienced AWS DevOps engineer to their team.
You'll need to have some experience working in PCI compliant environments and it is an absolute must that you have hands on AWS experience.
Preferably within a 24x7 production environment.
You'll be managing the daily cloud platforms as well as working closely with other internal teams to contribute to all the phases of the platform development.
You'll have a close relationship with testing and development and be working to troubleshoot issues across the whole stack.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- Extensive Amazon Web Services experience.
- Excellent Linux/Unix skills.
- Previous experience in a PCI environment.
- Extensive experience working in a 24x7 production environment.
- Experience with highly scalable cloud platforms.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
If this sounds like the right role for you send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst on 01525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Java Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Finance Manager - Belfast City Centre
- Data Engineer - Cassandra
- Senior Java Developer
- Frontend developer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Negotiator
- Senior .NET Developer
- QA Contract
- Application Support Engineer
- Software developer
- .Net Contract
- QA Engineer – Financial Software
- Senior Frontend Developer
- **NEW** Accounting Technician - Bookkeeper
- Junior .NET Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Belfast
- Business Analyst
- Junior QA Engineer