We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the West London area.
As the QA Officer you will be responsible for the management of Quality Systems and ensuring GMP compliance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
As the QA Officer, you will review and approve Quality documents and data associated with the release of GMP materials, including manufacturing directions and cleaning records.
You will partake in quality investigations and ensure that effective CAPA actions are implemented.
You will write, amend and approve SOPs as required to ensure compliance with the principles of GMP, regulatory bodies and the business.
You will conduct internal audits, ensuring that findings are documented and corrective actions are agreed and implemented in a timely manner.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Proven experience working in a Quality Assurance environment operating to GMP principles.
Previous experience completing internal audits, CAPAs and experience writing and implementing SOPs.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / Quality Compliance / CAPA / GMP / Audit / SOP / Pharmaceutical / QMS / LIMS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 06/10/2016
- Rate: Â£20000 to Â£30000 Per: annum
- Location: West London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Sowden
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J3074
- Posted: 2016-10-06 18:18:07 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Technical Service Supervisor
- Research Scientist (Flow Cytometry)
- Senior Quality Engineer
- QA Specialist
- Principal Group Leader - Downstream Processing
- Study Manager in Drug Metabolism
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology
- Cell and Molecular Biology Analytical Scientist
- Clinical Application Specialist
- Equipment & Facilities Engineer
- QA Specialist
- Health and Safety Manager
- Qualified Person
- QC Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager - Biologics Development
- Senior Validation Specialist
- Quality Assurance Manager