SCRA - Fast Progression - Prague
I am actively searching for an experienced CRA who is looking for their next challenge.
My client works with clinical studies across Europe and is growing to a global platform in the pharmaceutical industry.
This is an ideal company to join for a CRA who is looking to work in the heart of Europe and gain international exposure where they can join and be apart of the success.
From this, you will constantly be given work out of your comfort zone in a dynamic working environment where you can develop new skills on a daily basis.
As a consultancy, you will be working with a wide range of different clients and working closely with your team.
Working directly with some of the leading professionals in their field enables you to learn new skills on a regular basis, which increases your chances of progressing within the company very quickly.
Your key requirements:
- At least 3-5 years experience as a CRA
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
For more information, contact Jack O'Neill on +44 2079402105 and send an updated version of your CV as an MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist head-hunter within Clinical Research for the life science industry, I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering you accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across Europe
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Support Worker - Residential School - Interviewing This Week
- Child Protection Social Worker - Phone Interview
- Registered Manager - Dementia Care - Interview Before Xmas
- Supply Chain Senior Consultant - Niche Skills
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Advanced Practitioner - Adult's First Response - Management
- Form F Assessors Required - South Wales
- Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Island Location
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Fast Paced Court Team - Social Workers Needed
- Active Substance Mgr – Seed products – EU wide
- PE Teacher Wanted- New Sporting Facilities!
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- KS5 /A-level Science Teacher, 'Outstanding' OFSTED, Derby
- Service Manager - 12 month contract
- MFL Teaching Vacancies, Well-Resourced School!
- Business Dev & Market Access_Challenges ?
- Programmer C++_ Join Health industry !
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!