AMHP - North London - Perm
Adult QSW - Train to be an AMHP
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who works within the adult services to be trained up as an AMHP.
The local authority will train you up fully to become a AMHP and this is funded by the local authority.
The Local Authority also encourages further qualfications and everyone who applied for post qualifying university courses this year was accepted.
This enhances your skill set and gives you the chance to improve future job prospects too.
You will be working for a rapidly changing local authority who have implemented lots of new changes over the past year.
This gives you an exciting opportunity to help implement these changes.
To be shortlisted, you will need to have:
- A social work degree.
- Registration with the HCPC.
- Post qualifying experience with Adults social services.
If this opportunity interests you please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Nirupa on email@example.com or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or want to be put forward for this opportunity!
Qualified Social Worker, Assistant Team Manager, People Management Pathways, Mental Health, AMHP
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised Social Work recruitment companies.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within social work industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions nationwide.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German