Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities
Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities - Northampton
There is a vacancy as a Registered Manager position available working with Adults with Learning Disabilities in a 6 bed residential home based in Northampton.
This care home's recent inspection with CQC has been awarded as good, so you will be joining care provider that provides good levels of practise.
They strive to improve and provide high quality services for their residents.
Candidates must have:
- Must have 2 years of management experience
- Working with the Learning Disabilities and/or Challenging behaviour
- Holds an NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Production Manager - Technical Sales - Animal Nutrition
- TRAINING Formativo Informatore Scientifico PISA
- CRA II – Complex Trials - Prague
- Entra a far parte della famiglia digitale da Business Developer
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- EHS Manager, West Mid COMAH £50KCirca
- Driver- Leicester- £20-23K
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- EHS Administrator,, Long term development
- Support Worker – Hemel Hempstead – Progression
- Support Worker – Benfleet – Progression
- Brand manager – Stockholm – kontrakt/ASAP
- Commercial Manager - Manage all Business Projects
- Technical sales in Flavours/Ingredients industry? Contact me !
- Senior Key Account Manager - No.1 Company - Food
- Senior Key Account Executive - Food & Beverage
- Key Account Executive - Food Tech - Growing Company
- Production Planner - Growing Pharmaceutical Company
- Technical Sales Representative - Animal Nutrition