LAC Social Worker - 6 Month Contract
Interested in a Looked After Children Social Work Position in a authority which keeps caseloads manageable? Apply now.
My client, based in the West Midlands, near Birmingham is looking for a qualified social worker to join its LAC Team.
They offer contracts of up to 6 months, meaning you will have more stability from your next role.
Pay rates for this role are upto £30 an hour, a very high pay rate for a LAC Role, leaving you with more disposable income.
To be eligible for this role you will have 2 Years Post Qualifying relevant experience in a similar team.
They will also consider part time candidates for this post.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend.
What NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preperation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Alternatively email on email@example.com with an updated word version of your CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent
- Regulatory Affairs Consultancy Germany
- Global CMC Manager - English speaking
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School