LAC Social Worker - 6 Month Contract
Interested in a Looked After Children Social Work Position in a authority which keeps caseloads manageable? Apply now.
My client, based in the West Midlands, near Birmingham is looking for a qualified social worker to join its LAC Team.
They offer contracts of up to 6 months, meaning you will have more stability from your next role.
Pay rates for this role are upto £30 an hour, a very high pay rate for a LAC Role, leaving you with more disposable income.
To be eligible for this role you will have 2 Years Post Qualifying relevant experience in a similar team.
They will also consider part time candidates for this post.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend.
What NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preperation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Alternatively email on email@example.com with an updated word version of your CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Rhein Neckar
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford