IT Service Desk Analyst; S.W London; £25k + benefits
IT Service Desk Analyst required by a care organisation based in SW London to join their team.
The current support function consists of 7 typically take around 400 calls per week, supporting 2500 users.
You will be dealing with both requests; password resets, user accounts and incidents; emails not working, printing faults etc.
with the focus being around 70% request based.
You will take responsibility for logging all calls and ensuring adherence to SLA's.
You will need -
·To have or be working towards an IT qualification
·In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems
·Knowledge of Active Directory for Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange
·Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
·Experience of troubleshooting both LAN and WAN networks
·Awareness of ITIL
·A very clear, confident and polite telephone manner
A great opportunity for someone looking to develop their IT career.
Please note - you may need to undergo a CRB/DBS check for this position.
The client is offering a salary in the region of £25k with 25 days holiday, sensible working hours, a super contributory pension and a whole host of other lovely benefits.
Don't delay - apply now!
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- CONTRACT Tandem C/COBOL/SCOBOL/TACL Germany £TBC
- 1st / 2nd Line Support; Mandarin Speaking; Hertford up to £25k
- Database Administrator SQL / BI Analyst; London up to £50k
- ERP Systems Administrator; E London; £35k (bonus, bens)
- Systems Administrator (CRM), West London; £35k
- IT Manager; Mac, Digital; Chelsea; £40k+
- Application Support; SQL; Prestatyn; £32k
- IT Support Specialist; Finance/Trading; SW6; £35k+
- Windows VMWare Engineer 3-6Mths C£300-400pd Berkshire
- Contract Test Manager Loadrunner, HPQC, C£440pd , Berks
- Network Test Analyst Berks C£330pd Riverbed Bluecoat Cisco
- Project Manager: Agile; Prince2; Chelmsford up to £35k
- 2nd Line/ 3rd Line Support Engineer; London up to £32k
- Infrastructure Analyst; Mac/Win; Creative; £50k
- IT Support Officer; Win/Mac; Waterloo; £27k + bens
- Junior / Graduate PHP Developer - HTML, - Esher up to £27k
- IT Support Engineer; Server Support & SQL; Chester; up to £25k
- Application Support; e-commerce; HTML; London up to £35k
- IT Support Engineer – Cardiff - up to £27k plus bonus