Area Manager - Cleaning Services
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Area Cleaning Manager to join a leading Services and Facilities Management Company, specialising in providing Quality Service Solutions in areas such as Cleaning, Security, Grounds Maintenance, Washroom Services, Catering, Waste Management, Pest Control, Legionella Control and Water/Air Management.
The extensive range of services are delivered in a wide variety of public and private sector buildings.
including offices, manufacturing facilities, shops and shopping centres, schools and Local Authority accommodation.
The Area Cleaning Manager is responsible for ensuring all contract cleaning standards required by the client are achieved, whilst adhering to all specifications and service level agreements and managing employees effectively to ensure this is achieved.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a flexible approach, excellent leadership and motivational skills and the ability to thrive in a pressurised environment.
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
Hours/Days: Full Time – (working hours and shift patterns vary dependent upon contract)
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 DOE + benefits, including Company Car / Car Allowance
The Area Cleaning Manager will directly manage accounts within the operating region to include but not limited to:
- Ensure cleaning standards expected by the client are achieved and maintained and all contract cleaning sites / periodic spends come within budgeted working hours
- Ensure target staffing levels at customer sites are achieved and maintained at all times.
- Obtain all appropriate authorisations from the customer or their representatives for all additional works.
- Train and manage site supervisors in Health & Safety, basic & advanced cleaning tasks and ensure this is cascaded to all site cleaning staff as necessary, ensuring employees adhere to the Company Health and Safety procedure at all times.
- Visit all contract sites during cleaning hour, ensure all KPI’s are completed by deadlines and advise Customer Services Dept via e-mail.
- Organise / authorise sufficient stock and supplies deliveries to contract sites remaining within site budget.
- Manage the company implementation procedure for all new contract starts to ensure their smooth and efficient commencement. Undertake risk assessments on all sites and maintain appropriate documentation for each site.
- Carry out quality inspections with a customer or their representative monthly.
- Recruit, develop and place cleaning staff in site contracts promptly liaising with Human Resources and Payroll, as appropriate
- Hold regular contract and specification review meetings with customers
This is what we need you to have:
- Previous Account Management experience in a Field based role.
- Experience of working within a client facing environment.
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer service and building and maintaining relationships.
- Management experience gained within the cleaning industry (Desirable)
- Full, clean driving license.
- Able to drive / travel to different sites on a daily basis and handle cleaning equipment on a frequent basis.
- Live within commuting distance of the region.
- Able and willing to work unsocial hours as necessary.
- A satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure is essential
- Able to lift and carry heavy equipment, furniture, rubbish
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more, please apply with your CV now
Our client is recognised as a leading force in the FM Sector as a proven national supplier of business support services.
employing a workforce of almost 10,000 nationwide.
You may also have been employed as a Contracts Manager, Customer Services Manager, Client Services Manager,
Accounts Representative, Account Specialist, Account Manager, Relationship Manager, Cleaning Manager
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Â£24k - 26k per year + Benefits
- Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: manucomm recruitment
- Contact: Louise McDougall
- Tel: 01225 585123
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LM117
- Posted: 2016-10-07 14:12:20 -
- View all Jobs from manucomm recruitment
More Jobs from manucomm recruitment
- Production Operative
- Procurement Manager / Supply Chain manager
- Estimator - Engineering
- Specifications Officer
- Electrical maintenance engineer
- Product Manager - Lighting
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Hygiene Supervisor / Manager
- CAD Engineer / Junior CAD Engineer
- Multi Skilled Engineer / Shift Engineer
- Administrator / Junior Planner / Trainee Planner
- Production Operative / General Labourer
- Day shift Engineer / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Assistant - FLT Driver
- Procurement Manager / Purchasing manager / Senior Buyer
- Account Manager / Business Manager
- Marketing Assistant - Footwear