Commis Chef Leamington Spa
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit a Commis Chef to work on a permanent basis for a client based in Royal Leamington Spa
As a Commis Chef, you will be expected to deliver consistently excellent food to a high standard, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers whilst adhering to all health & hygiene procedures.
This is a full time post working 40 hours per week over various shifts so candidates will be required to be flexible with the time in order to meet rota patterns.
As a Commis Chef based in Royal Leamington Spa, you must have previous experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a good level of culinary knowledge.
Candidates must also have a minimum level 2 certificate in food hygiene.
Experience of stock ordering and experience of cooking for people with strict dietary needs are also desirable requirements for this role.
If you are interested in this fantastic position please email your CV today to email@example.com and call Stewart on 01772 208967
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest