BUSINESS TRAVEL HOMEWORKER | OUT OF HOURS
Looking to be a business travel home worker? Experienced senior business travel home workers who are fed up with the commute in to work are wanted for a business travel company.
Leave the rat race and work from home in the career you enjoy.
You must be willing to work flexible out of hours shifts anything between 5pm - 8am plus weekends.
You must also be an experienced user of Amadeus CRS
You will be responsible for handling all aspects of Business Travel out of hours for many different clients.
You will be able to effectively manage a range of travel bookings including, rail, and hotel, domestic and multi-sector international air.
Plus full knowledge of fares and ticketing to be able to make changes and new bookings as required.
The successful candidate will have be an experienced business travel consultant with a solid background in corporate travel.
You will ideally have knowledge of CRS Amadeus.
Experience of dealing with airlines and ticketing is essential as is a strong administration and customer focused background.
You will be highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic individual, who is pro-active, has exceptional interpersonal skills and thrives when providing truly excellent customer service.
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate proven experience of handling a discerning, multi-national VIP clients and hold VA Fares and Ticketing 1 & 2 or equivalent.
Offering a competitive salary and amazing benefits which can be discussed at interview stage.
If you are keen to be considered for this position please follow the instructions to apply, sending your CV.
If you have any questions, please contact Darren at Travel Trade Recruitment on 02073475060 or email email@example.com
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only candidates who are shortlisted suitable will be contacted.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Field Sales Executive
- TRAVEL TOOLS SUPPORT MANAGER
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Out of Hours Business Travel Homeworker
- Retail Assistant Manager - Travel
- TRAVEL VIP CLIENT SUPPORT AGENT
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | ESSEX
- Business Travel Consultant, Renfrewshire
- EXPERIENCED EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR | SPANISH & PORTUGUESE SPEAKER
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | Shepperton
- Business Travel Consultant, hull
- Travel Agency Sales Executive - Luxury Travel
- Sales and Reservations Manager (Travel)
- Laundry Operations Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- TEMP ACCOUNTS/BOOKKEEPING - HOMEBASED IN GREATER MANCHESTER
- Duty Office Executive
- Retail Travel Consultant - Part-time
- Junior Business Travel Consultant Birmingham