Trade Marketing Manager, Portsmouth, £40k, Consumer Goods
A marketing leading and established company in the consumer goods sector is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to take ownership over their trade marketing strategy.
Working closely with the new product development and brand teams, you will be a key figure in developing tools to maximise product outreach on the market.
Responsibilities of the Trade Marketing Manager
- Working with the new product development division to create marketing collateral for launches
- Assist subsidiaries in the UK and abroad with marketing efforts.
- Manage external agencies, maintaining and developing relationships with product suppliers and negotiating business terms and costs.
- Upholding brand identity across subsidiaries for new and existing products.
- Creating tools to assist in the marketing of product USP and benefits.
- Manage direct reports, delegating tasks and activities where appropriate.
- Work with the NPD team to to manage catalogue production and distribution.
- Develop ideas for in-store product displays, considering show room and store locations.
Requirements of the Trade Marketing Manager
- A minimum of 2-4 years' experience in a consumer facing marketing role is essential.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential.
- A degree in marketing or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to manage members of a team is essential.
- Start: 07/10/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£32000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: Portsmouth,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Charter Selection
- Contact: Willow Oxford
- Tel: 020 7125 0460
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ES102
- Posted: 2016-10-07 15:32:26 -
- View all Jobs from Charter Selection
More Jobs from Charter Selection
- International Sales Executive, 30K,OTE £41k, Pimlico, London
- Business Development Manager, £35k OTE £50k, Slough
- Marketing Manager, London, £40,000, Publishing
- Sales Manager, London, £65k, Water
- Account Manager, Macclesfield, £50k, Business Services
- Senior Social Media Executive, London, £30k, Festivals
- Social Media Executive, London, £25k, Festivals
- Event Marketing Manager, London, £33k, Festivals
- Marketing Executive / Marketing coordinator
- Marketing Campaign Executive, Stevenage, £26-29k
- Ecommerce Assistant, Fashion, Immediate Start, £10-13 p/h
- Business Development Manager, Reading, £30k, Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing Executive, Fashion
- Regional Account Manager, £46K OTE 66k, Manchester
- Junior PPC Executive
- Category Manager, South Yorkshire, £35k - £45k, Consumer Goods
- Senior Events & Marketing Executive, London, £30,000, B2B Events
- Sales Manager, Redhill, £40k, Events
- Business Development Manager, £45k OTE £65k, London
- Sales Manager, Northampton, £55K, Leisure