Internal Sales - Milton Keynes
Internal Sales Executive - Permanent - Salary £Competitive - Negotiable Dependent on Experience – Milton Keynes based
To develop and grow a portfolio of both live and potential major accounts, selling both products and services in accordance with key account business plans and budgets, to ultimately increase both customer and market penetration and market share
- Work both internally and externally to increase sales to Key Accounts.
- Continually develop a solid Key Account customer base
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed targets.
- Agree sales and profitability targets with their line manager for each customer and achieve / exceed these within the timescales set.
- Regularly reviews customer performance against target and plans action accordingly.
- Plan and prioritise activities to maximise productivity, in accordance with company sales activity programme and targets.
- Build a multi-market business perspective and develop relevant market knowledge, to achieve a wide range of cross-selling opportunities through added value and processes.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries in accordance with Key Account structure.
- Respond tactically to changes in market conditions and core product performance, identifying trends in order to maximise opportunities and acting quickly to address any issues.
- Seek management advice on & take appropriate remedial action as necessary
- Comfortable and competent selling up to Director level
- Adapts their style according to the needs of the audience to maximise the effectiveness of their sales / closing approach
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers.
- Build trust and confidence with the customer by acting with integrity, exceeding expectations and keeping promises.
- Negotiate effectively with customers, balancing the customer’s needs with the commercial requirements of the company.
- Works effectively and harmoniously with the warehouse, distribution, accounts and administrative functions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is investing heavily in its expanding sales department and to be a part of Worldwide renowned company.
Please apply on-line now for immediate consideration or email: Sophia.email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Salary Â£Competitive - Negotiable Dependent on Experience
- Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Concept Resourcing
- Contact: Sophia Darwin
- Tel: 0844 800 600
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 2569385845
- Posted: 2016-10-07 15:35:25 -
- View all Jobs from Concept Resourcing
More Jobs from Concept Resourcing
- Saltstack Consultant - Devops, LONDON
- Applications Specialist
- Area Sales Manager (Laser Fabrication)
- ATM Engineer
- Sales Executive - Scandinavia
- Technical Consultant
- Customer/Support Manager - Hemel Hempstead
- Commercial Laundry Engineer
- Project Support Administrator
- VOIP Engineer
- 1st Line Support Analyst
- EPOS Field Service Engineer
- Service Desk Engineer
- Call Dispatcher
- Area Sales Manager (Laser Services)
- Application Support Engineer
- Trainee Photocopier Engineer
- National Service Manager (Coffee) UK Wide
- Trainee Photocopier Engineer