BUSINESS TRAVEL MANAGER
BUSINESS TRAVEL MANAGER - ESSEX
Work for a leading independent Travel Management & Meetings company who is going places! With over 30 years in the industry it knows it's clients inside out and quality, integrity and customer service excellence is at its heart.
Could you be their next Business Travel Manager to help the company go from strength to strength?
The Travel Manager will work alongside the director of business travel to ensure a professional and quality service is provided to its clients.
You will lead, motivate and inspire a team of business travel consultants who all have a varied level of client facing activity.
You will need to communicate and influence commercial awareness within the travel team to meet revenue targets set by the business.
Duties will include:
, Overseeing the day to day running of the business travel department.
, Identify where changes are needed and implement.
, Support consultants with personal assessments, coaching and training.
, Ensure the department is adequately resourced with relevant skills and competencies and to cover business peaks and troughs.
, Instigating KPI's and ensuring monthly results are communicated.
, Manage the holiday, overtime, sickness of the team in line with procedures.
, Act as the main point of contact for the Head of National Accounts.
, At least 10 years managerial / Supervisory experience or full experience as a team leader from a large TMC.
, Business Travel industry background of at least 3 years
, GDS Trained (Sabre experience would be an advantage)
, BA fares & ticketing levels 1 & 2 as a minimum
A competitive salary of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum according to experience
If you have the relevant skills and experience listed above for the role of Business Travel Manager - Essex, click ‘Apply' now or email your cv to email@example.com
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Latin America / Polar Region Travel Specialist
- Retail Travel Consultant - Gloucestershire
- Part-time Travel Consultant
- French-speaking Incoming FIT Manager
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Assistant Manager\Travel Agent
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANTS | ESSEX
- Travel Consultant - Part Time
- Assistant Event Production Manager
- Travel Sales Consultant - Worthing
- Project Communications Manager
- Communications & Engagement Manager
- Event Production Manager
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Specialist Sales Administration Support
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Luxury Home worker
- Luxury and Corporate Travel Consutlant, Stockport
- Reservations Co-ordinator - Cruise
- Events Project Executive, York