Senior Electronics engineer - Southampton - £50,000
Opportunity: Senior electronics / embedded engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £53,000 + benefits
Where do you come in?
This expanding company are seeking an electronics design engineer to help with the continual influx of work based on their new product having exceptional demand!
As a senior electronics design engineer you will be given 2-3 projects to work on at a time and therefore a variety of skills will come in useful.
What makes the perfect candidate?
, Electronics hardware experience such as analogue and digital
, All round design experience
, Experience developing software in embedded C/C++
, Worked with PIC micro-controllers
, Microprocessor experience with ARM or microchip
Bonus points for:
, Altium or schematic experience
, Project management experience
Reasons to join:
The company is well established however the team is very junior so they are ideally looking for a senior engineer to take more of a lead and inject experience and knowledge into the current team.
The opportunity to progress in 2-5 years is highly likely as the current engineering manager will look to retire.
If this sound like a place you want to work then please call Danielle Chapman on 0117 428 0600 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from ISL
- Data Engineer: T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Python
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Software Engineer; PHP MYSQL HTML CSS OOP; Gloucester
- Technical Consultant, MS SQL Server, Citrix, Windows Server
- x4 C# Full Stack Contract Developers, WPF, WebAPI, £350
- UX Developer - £350 - Stoke on Trent - HTML5/WebAPI/Angular
- Technical SAP/ HR & Payroll Support Consultant
- Product Director
- BTLE Embedded Software Engineer - London - £50,000
- SAP/ HR/ Payroll Support Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant x2
- React.js Developer
- Web Developer
- Are you a Senior Java Developer Looking for an Exciting Change?