Editorial Lead - Publications Team
A brand new vacancy for an Editorial Lead or Associate Editorial Director to head up the publications division of this independent, global medical education agency.
Salary is £55,000 - £80,000 with a full range of perks and benefits, and the role can be based in their central London or central Manchester offices.
Independent medical education agency with a global network of offices.
- Highly reputable group within the industry
- Long established and enjoy lots of repeat business and referrals
- Great central city locations in both London and Manchester, with bars, restaurants and coffee shops on your doorstep and convenient transport connections.
- Friendly, collaborative office environment
- In-house studio and design team to help produce innovative, high-quality and effective materials.
Head up the Publications division and have an active part in the core management team.
- Lead and motivate a team of 12 with 4 direct reports
- Main TA's are Oncology, Neuroscience and Infectious Diseases
- Provide editorial, scientific and strategic expertise to international pharmaceutical clients.
- Guide the development of publication projects, including publication planning, and assist in their tactical implementation.
- Travel roughly 3-4 times per year
Publications expert from a medical communications agency or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience managing and developing a medical writing team
- Proven leadership and influencing skills in a multidisciplinary environment
- Full understanding of regulation, particularly publication planning and guidelines underpinning medical communications activities.
- A certificate in CMPP would be an advantage but certainly not essential
- A life sciences degree, ideally MSc or PhD
What should you do next?
This Editorial Lead or Associate Editorial Director for the Publications Team is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay.
If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
More Jobs from Carrot Pharma Recruitment
- Value & HEOR Communications Manager
- Senior/Medical Writer
- Senior/Medical Writer (Home based)
- Associate Medical Writer
- External Communications and PR Manager EMEA
- Group Account Director
- Regulatory Affairs Director
- Snr Brand Comms & Patient Relations Manager
- European Customer Insight Manager
- Account Director
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Executive
- Clinical Trials Supply Project Manager
- Global Risk Management Scientist
- Global Patient Safety Scientist
- Global Patient Safety TA Leader
- Principal/Lead/Senior Market Access Writer
- Senior Medical Advisor
- Medical Science Liaison
- Medical Lead - Bio therapeutics