Business Travel Finance Administrator
Do you have excellent administrative and account skills who has worked in the corporate or leisure sector? A leading Business Travel group based in Brighton require an experience Travel Administrator to support the accounts and management teams.
Business Travel Finance Administrator Key Responsibilities:
, Sales ledger ‐ Ensure invoices are raised in a timely manner
, Including reoccurring invoices to clients, and Air, Rail, Car Hire, Visa reconciled sales invoices
, Purchase ledger ‐ provide reconciled file list for payment runs by accounts to suppliers
, Where any discrepancies or issues arise with sales and purchase invoices
, To assist with credit control; arranging monthly statement run
, Review of aged debt and chasing outstanding balances as required.
, To facilitate correspondence with clients and external/internal industry partners as directed.
, To facilitate internal team communications e.g.
minute taking, online document publication, filing.
, Meeting regularly with the Line Manager to set short term goals and assess progress.
Business Travel Finance Administrator Candidate Specification:
, Strong understanding of the objectives and operational processes of a Corporate Travel Agency
, Excellent interpersonal skills - to deal with customers, external contacts and colleagues
, Excellent organisation skills and ability to accurately work to processes
, Excellent attention to detail and administrative skills - able to process data efficiently
, Computer literacy, expertise in using MS Excel and the ability to learn various specialist applications
, An honest and discreet attitude when dealing with company accounts
Salary will be dependent on experience between £16,000 to £18,000
Retail and travel discounts
Monday to Friday hours
If you are interested in the position please contact Matt at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0207 347 5060 or click 'Apply now' or email your CV and travel profile to email@example.com
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Service Consultant - Birmingham
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Field Sales Executive
- TRAVEL TOOLS SUPPORT MANAGER
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Out of Hours Business Travel Homeworker
- Retail Assistant Manager - Travel
- TRAVEL VIP CLIENT SUPPORT AGENT
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | ESSEX
- Business Travel Consultant, Renfrewshire
- EXPERIENCED EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR | SPANISH & PORTUGUESE SPEAKER
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | Shepperton
- Business Travel Consultant, hull
- Travel Agency Sales Executive - Luxury Travel
- Sales and Reservations Manager (Travel)
- Laundry Operations Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- TEMP ACCOUNTS/BOOKKEEPING - HOMEBASED IN GREATER MANCHESTER
- Duty Office Executive
- Retail Travel Consultant - Part-time