Scientific Director to establish and grow a scientific team within this medical affairs and medical strategy agency in a central town location in Cheshire.
Opportunity to be involved in the target product pipeline development, competitor intelligence and strategy through to driving the tactical delivery of medical communications and publications.
Medical Affairs and Medical Strategy agency looking to grow their UK base in Cheshire.
- Enjoy the agility and autonomy of a small business with the support and leverage of being part of a large, highly reputable global name working with leaders in pharmaceutical industry
- Flat hierarchy with all employees invited to brainstorming sessions for their input about growth plans
- Join from the start and be an integral part of the future
- Brand new sparkly offices surrounded by places to grab a coffee, independent restaurants and boutique shops.
Scientific Director to lead activities in the early pipeline stage of product development through to the tactical delivery
- Involves target product profile development, competitor intelligence and strategy
- Work throughout the drug development lifecycle through to tactical publications and medical communications
- Working in the exciting field of Immuno-Oncology and Oncology
- Build and train a team around you
- Work directly with senior and experienced industry professionals
A Medical Affairs Manager, Publications Manager or Scientific Director keen to join a small and growing agency and have a real impact on the future growth and direction
- Interested in getting involved in the early pipeline stage of product development - planning meetings, competitor analysis, Ad boards, target product profile development....
through to tactical delivery
- Someone who enjoys the doing and being hands-on - at least until the team grows!
- Internal responsibilities to shape the office and build a team
- External client facing responsibilities too
- Enthusiastic and brimming with ideas!
What should you do next?
This Scientific Director role with a Medical Affairs agency is a great role and interest is expected to be high! If you are unsure and need some further information or advice please give me a ring.
Otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
More Jobs from Carrot Pharma Recruitment
- Senior/Medical Writer (Home based)
- Associate Medical Writer
- External Communications and PR Manager EMEA
- Group Account Director
- Regulatory Affairs Director
- Snr Brand Comms & Patient Relations Manager
- European Customer Insight Manager
- Account Director
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Executive
- Clinical Trials Supply Project Manager
- Global Risk Management Scientist
- Global Patient Safety Scientist
- Global Patient Safety TA Leader
- Principal/Lead/Senior Market Access Writer
- Senior Medical Advisor
- Medical Science Liaison
- Medical Lead - Bio therapeutics
- Medical Lead - Rheumatology
- Medical Affairs Manager