Internal HR Recruiter
Internal HR Recruiter required to work within a major technology provider in a very busy Human Resources department.
The Internal HR Recruiter role will be responsible for the day to day administration of the recruitment function supporting 60+ managers across the UK & I as well as the HR Business Partners and Head of HR.
You will also attract, short-list and interview candidates for a variety of customer support IT roles.
This role will enable you to touch on all aspects of recruitment associated administration and will expose you to fast paced environment where you can make a difference.
You will be dealing with a variety of recruitment queries and tasks, both face to face and by telephone.
The activities within this role can vary but will predominately involve:
- The processing of vacancies ready for advertisement on the internal company vacancies site.
- Updating and maintaining recruitment records through the recruitment process.
- Dealing with queries from managers regarding their vacancies and the general recruitment process.
- Managing the attraction process with external suppliers and the company web-site.
- Processing of all CVs received.
- Liaising with candidates and managers throughout the recruitment life cycle.
- Working closely with procurement to negotiate with external providers.
- Editing and updating the company intranet.
- Creating, editing and maintaining processes, procedures and policies.
- Running reports on an ad hoc, weekly and monthly basis.
- Providing support to other team members where needed.
Internal HR Recruiter Experience:
This role would ideally be suited to a graduate with a minimum of 3 years recruitment agency or in-house recruitment experience looking to move into the HR environment.
We are looking for a team player who is proactive and flexible in identifying solutions to customer needs, and will ensure commitments to our customers are met.
Alongside this, the ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to investigate and troubleshoot where needed.
Internal HR Recruiter skills:
The ideal candidate will also have intermediate to senior level knowledge and skills in most administrative tasks.
Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail are a must.
Strong level of software application knowledge and HR function activities would also be beneficial.
You will ideally have a background in IT recruitment or have worked in a large IT organisation.
- Group Personal pension.
- Life cover.
- Income protection.
- Critical illness cover.
- Holidays - buy up to 4 days, or sell up to 2.
- Childcare and Retail vouchers.
If this Internal HR Recruiter role is of interest then please do not hesitate to contact us.
More Jobs from Polar Recruitment Services Ltd
- Solution Manager - Asset Management
- Chief Technologist - EUC/Workplace Solutions
- Lead PHP Developer
- Training Solutions Manager
- Enterprise Mobility Management Agent
- IT Support – Web Analytics
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Software Developer (Java Based)
- DV Cleared Sharepoint Engineer
- DV Cleared Project Manager
- DV Cleared Administrator
- Deal Leader/Associate Director
- Wintel Server Analyst
- Java Developer
- IT Security Software Operator
- DV Cleared Active Directory Engineer
- DV Cleared Incident Manager
- DV Cleared 1st LIne Support
- DV Cleared 3rd LIne Support
- Careers Advisor