Asbestos Contracts Manager - East Anglia
My client, a Housing Association based in the Norfolk area is looking for an Asbestos Contracts Manager to join their team.
This is a full time Permanent position and the successful candidate will have relevant qualifications for the role an experience within Asbestos contract management.
The main responsibility will be to ensure all works are carried out in accordance with statutory provisions and appropriate instructions provided by the Capital Works Manager.
Other responsibilities will include;
To supervise contracts delegated by the subcontracting manager.
Budget responsibility - setting, profiling and forecasting.
Ensuring financial regs are adhered to.
The performance of operatives including regular appraisal and the management of appropriate action.
Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, professional regulations and the Council's standing orders and financial regulations.
The preparation and submission of Statutory Notifications tenders and estimates under the control of the Capital Works Manager.
The completion of contracts in accordance with contract timescales.
If this sounds of interest to you please email your CV to email@example.com or call Paul at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £29000 - £30000 per annum + Company Van, Fuel Card, Phone an
- Location: Norfolk, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-07 15:48:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Scheme Assistant / Business Assistant - Hastings, East Sussex
- Administration Assistant, Worthing
- Hospital Social Worker, Part Time Weekends, Central London
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse - Colchester, Essex