Junior Network Engineer - Central London - £18k - £24k
One of the UK's leading IT security consultancies is looking for a Junior Noc Engineer to join their driven and massively ambitious team.
You will be part of a diverse organisation with huge opportunities and significant opportunity for continuous learning and progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
· Experience of ITSM Tools; TOPDesk or similar.
· Proven experience in an ITIL aligned Network Operations environment.
· Experience of network monitoring tools: SolarWinds or similar.
As a NOC Engineer you will be responsible for supervising a team, monitoring and supporting managed services to a wide range of customers.
The ability to develop strong working relationships and the character to deal with potentially sensitive issues will be critical.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a leading IT network and infrastructure provider, whose creative and innovative style of practice has seen them deliver extremely high quality work to their clients.
They work with a diverse range of customers and technologies on a daily basis so no two days will ever be the same!
The friendly team that you'll be working with are always happy to help out and will provide all the on-going support and training that you need to hone your technical skills and progress.
Based at London Docklands, this company has an enviable location with great facilities and opportunities surrounding the offices.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a varied role that will never get become monotonous.
Some of your role duties will include being a first point of escalation to Service Management, first point of contact for desk to desk services,co-ordinate NSOC training and on boarding process.
You will have line management of 4-6 direct reports.
You will ensure and monitor the day to day quality of NSOC output and identify, plan and implement opportunities for automation.
You You will be reviewing and improving the teams efficiency and quality through the adoption of industry standards and best practice and continuously monitor process adherence.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This great opportunity that offering a starting salary of up to £24k, depending on experience.
You will also receive a work bonus and gain skills that will boost you in your career from day one.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at email@example.com.
Alternatively, give Sophie a call on 02030 966763 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Commercial Systems Analyst - London - £40k - £50k
- Front End / UI Developer - South West London - £28k - £35k
- Full Stack Web Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Senior Android Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 1st Line Support - Uxbridge - £18k -£22k
- Delivery Manager - London - £550 - £600 Per Day
- Business Analyst - London - £400 - £500 Per Day
- Senior DevOps Engineer - London - £60k - £80k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day