Customer Service Representative
A global engineering client of ours is looking for a Customer Service Representative to work on a 6 month minimum contract in the Newmarket.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in one of our clients branches for a Customer Service Representative, duties include;
- process customer enquiries and orders
- complete administrative support for the Branch
- assist the Customer Services Team Leader in managing Branch Aged Debtors
- raising and updating of orders as directed,
- process and file paperwork in line with company procedures.
- process Branch banking on a regular basis
- communicate fully within the team any issues or specific requests to maintain service levels to internal / external customers
Candidates must be customer focused with strong IT skills; Excel, Word, SAP is preferred.
As a strong administrator you will be a quick learner and have a flexible, ‘will do' attitude towards your work.
Previous experience in a customer service/admin role would be advantageous.
Salary and Benefits
- Working hours are 42 hours per week, Monday to Friday and alternate Saturday am.
- Salary is £19,500 per annum + bonus
If the Customer Service Representative role could be of interest to you, please press APPLY NOW!
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Senior Technical Officer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Inventor)
- Mechanical Fitter
- Proposals Engineer
- Sales Co-ordinator / Sales Administrator
- Engineering Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Instrument / Electrical Calibration Technician (Part Time)
- Machine Operative – Double Glazing
- Dimensional / Mechanical Calibration Engineer
- Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) - Housing/Property
- Installation Engineer (Elec/Mech)
- Expenses Clerk
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Service Engineer
- Electrical Calibration Engineer (RF / DC / LF)
- Dimensional / Mechanical Calibration Engineer / Technician
- Field Service Engineer / Service Technician
- Calibration / Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Air Tools)