Customer Service Representative
A global engineering client of ours is looking for a Customer Service Representative to work on a 6 month minimum contract in the Newmarket.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in one of our clients branches for a Customer Service Representative, duties include;
- process customer enquiries and orders
- complete administrative support for the Branch
- assist the Customer Services Team Leader in managing Branch Aged Debtors
- raising and updating of orders as directed,
- process and file paperwork in line with company procedures.
- process Branch banking on a regular basis
- communicate fully within the team any issues or specific requests to maintain service levels to internal / external customers
Candidates must be customer focused with strong IT skills; Excel, Word, SAP is preferred.
As a strong administrator you will be a quick learner and have a flexible, ‘will do' attitude towards your work.
Previous experience in a customer service/admin role would be advantageous.
Salary and Benefits
- Working hours are 42 hours per week, Monday to Friday and alternate Saturday am.
- Salary is £19,500 per annum + bonus
If the Customer Service Representative role could be of interest to you, please press APPLY NOW!
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Calibration / Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Air Tools)
- Principal Piping and Layout Engineer
- Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) / HGV Mechanic / Fitter
- Mig Welder
- Sales Person
- Setting Out Engineer (Substation)
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Miller
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Senior Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
- Quantity Surveyor (Residential/Build) - Bournemouth
- Procurement Quantity Surveyor (Student Accommodation/Residentia
- Assistant QS - Student Accommodation - NW OR Bangor
- Multi Skilled Operator
- CNC Wood Machinist Field Service Engineer
- Stock Analyst
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
- Panel Wireman