Food & Beverage Manager
Food and Beverage Manager
Holiday Inn Peterborough West, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SG
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 19 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Food and Beverage Services Manager role involves a range of duties, including the responsibility for the day to day operation of the Food and Beverage Service Department comprising the Restaurant, Bar, Room Service and Lounge.
The emphasis is on delivering efficient, professional and friendly customer service to create that memorable dining experience on every occasion.
Upselling, attention to detail, training and motivating a team are all part of this role, together with rosters and the administration involved in running a key department of the hotel whilst ensuring that the brand values and standards are delivered and budgeted profitability achieved.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who can drive commerciality through caring and pride.
Being personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Food and Beverage Services Manager role include:
* Providing leadership which utilises the full potential of the team.
* Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
* Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
* Setting measurable performance standards, objectives and goals to be achieved.
* Improving quality and service standards by paying attention to detail.
* Anticipating potential problems and business opportunities within the planning process.
* Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
* Focusing on producing results through encouraging high achievement.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in Restaurant / Food and Beverage service in a management or supervisory role in a similar environment.
Applicants must have experience of delivering high levels of customer service, proven Team Management and be computer literate.
You should be able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Food and Beverage Services Manager position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Assistant Night Manager
- Conference and Events Assistant ( Christmas Contract)
- Assistant Food and Beverage Services Manager
- Head Housekeeper
- Public Area Cleaner
- Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef
- Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Room Attendant
- Sous Chef
- Meeting & Events/Sales Executive
- Bar Supervisor
- Reception Supervisor
- Conference and Events Assistant Operational
- Night Porter
- Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef