PI Litigation Fee Earner
A highly regarded law firm in Liverpool are looking for an experienced PI Litigation Fee Earner to join their established PI team.
Applicants must have at least 24 months experience of handling their own caseload of RTA, EL and PL files.
The successful candidate will have experience in litigation or multi track/serious injury.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable law firm.
Candidates will be considered that come from an Industrial Disease background but you will need to have worked or assisted on litigated or multi track files
The salary on offer is up to £20,000, dependent upon experience.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Rebecca Owen - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities.
Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms.
Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal