IT Principal Project Manager - Nottinghamshire
My client, a healthcare trust, is currently looking for an IT Principal Project Manager to work on an initial year long contract for them in Nottinghamshire.
Reporting to the HIS Project and Communications Manager, the Principal Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of a number of dedicated high-profile, high risk specialist projects or releases, typically with large budgets of circa £5m - £11m.
This role will take responsibility for the delivery of major projects, establishing and maintaining the correct structures to control and monitor the deliverables to the business.
The role is responsible, in conjunction with the Senior Responsible Owner / Project Executive for defining the benefits, assessing progress towards realisation, and achieving measured improvements.
The role holder will need to implement the strategy through the co-ordination of activities within the Trust.
The post holder will also make a contribution to the management and on-going development of the Projects and Communications Team and on occasions, may also be asked to deputise for the HIS Project and Communications Manager.
As with all roles in the team, this role will be allocated to one or more projects across the HIS Portfolio
If you are interested in this role, please call Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208958 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Chidlrens Social Worker Powys
- AMHP Carmarthenshire
- AMHP Powys Council
- Probation Officer
- Community Payback Administrator
- Recovery Worker
- Substance Misuse Practitioners
- Band 5 A&E Nurse (RGN)
- Probation Officer
- Registered General Nurse - Bolton
- Band 6 CPN - Louth
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Newly Qualified Social Worker - Child
- Electrician Liverpool
- BAND 6 CPN REQUIRED TO WORK WITHIN A PERSONALITY TEAM IN ESSEX!
- Mental Health Care Assistants-Dorset
- Social Worker | Children and Family Residential Services
- Night Support Worker
- Child Protection Social Worker