Fostering Social Worker
This role is on an agency basis paying between £28-£31ltd per hour based on the current rate caps for Children's Services and also the experienced of the candidate, an equivalent annual salary of up to £55,000!
In order to apply you must have strong experience with Form F assessments, Complex Cases and also any Perspective Adopter Reports (PARs) experience will be beneficial.
This role is available in Yate, South Gloucestershire,
Home working is also an option in agreement with the line manager, reports and home working may be allowed in order for the both the Council and the candidate to be equally as flexible with each other.
Full time hours are preferred, but again there may be scope for condensed hour or home working.
Yate is based on the M4 corridor making it easily accessible from Bristol, Bath, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire areas.
In order to apply you must have all of the following -
Qualification as a Social Worker
Atleast2 years post qualified experience preferably within a local authority
Car Driver with Access to own vehicle for business purposes
Why is this role for you?
, Equivalent annual salary of £55,000
, Opportunity for home working or condensed office hours
, Minimum 3-6 Months contracts on offer
, Working with an authority which is committed to improving their standards
, Excellent supervision and support offered
Working with Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most -
* A specialist consultant with exclusive jobs and a dedicated Social Work Team.
* Access to Social Work jobs at over 200 authorities and private organisations across the UK
* Reliable payroll service run twice a week for all Social Workers
* Money towards Social Work Training.
* £250 referral Fee for Social Work candidates
* £75 referral fee for Social Work jobs
* Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email Joshua.Holland@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of any Social Workers who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Staffordshire
- Probation Service Officer Merseyside
- YOT Officer
- Childrens Residential Worker - Night Shifts - Tamworth
- Healthcare Assistant
- (RMN) Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Unpaid Work Supervisor
- Community Support Worker
- Unpaid Work Supervisor
- Commercial Gas Engineer - London
- Support Worker
- Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist (CAMHS)
- Gas Engineer - Sussex
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CAMHS)
- Social Worker Children’s Advice & Duty Team
- Dietitian - Birmingham
- Learning and Disability Nurses- West Sussex
- Social Work Assistant
- QSW Adults Social Care - Luton
- Occupational Therapist - Anglesey