Custody Nurse - Stevenage
Custody Nurses Required - Hertfordshire and Norfolk
Service Care Solutions are currently looking for Registered General Nurse's (RGN'S) to work within the Police Custody establishment.
This is an extremely varied and interesting role with a quick turnover in the number of patients seen.
We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated nurses who are used to dealing with challenging or aggressive behaviour, patients with drug or alcohol problems, or anyone from an A+E, prison or forensic background.
Your core responsibilities will be the assessment of illness and injuries, alongside the ability to determine the detainees' fitness to be detained in custody, released, or charged - and to determine their competency to understand the charge.
Other responsibilities include the examining and forensic sampling of adult suspects, and the flexibility to be available for court attendance as and when necessary, and to treat detainees as patients and make clear that no evidence can be treated in ‘confidence'.
For this role, Police Clearance is ESSENTIAL
Although clearance may be granted for the right candidate.
The successful candidate MUST have the following:
, Current Police Clearance
, Current NMC registration (RGN)
, Experience in an autonomous/lone working role
, A+E or practice nursing background (with at least 2 years post registration experience)
, Full UK Driving Licence
, Access to own vehicle
Hourly rates are as follows:
Days = £25 per hour
Nights = £25 per hour
Weekends = £27.50 per hour
Bank Holidays = £30 per hour
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Health Care Assistants-Dorset
- Social Worker | Children and Family Residential Services
- Night Support Worker
- Child Protection Social Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurses- Hampshire
- Social Worker, Looked After Childrens Team, North London
- Community Responder | Adult Community Services
- HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT- CAMBRIDGE
- Single Assessment Social Worker
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Emergency Duty Team Manager
- Senior Social Worker, Children in Need, Central London
- Admin Support
- Physiotherapist - Bury
- Childrens Social Worker - Asylum Seeking Children - Birmingham
- Team Manager, Haringey Council
- Repairs Supervisor - Warwickshire
- CTC Cleared Primary Health Care Nurses
- Occupational Therapist - Bury
- Social Worker