Lead Java Developer
Lead Java Software Developer
£65,000 + great benefits and super office environment
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for intelligent and passionate developers.
You'll have a good degree and at least 4 years of relevant industry experience - ideally working in a senior or leading role within a development team.
You'll be a natural born problem solver - you'll relish the challenge of having to solve complex problems and come up with brilliant solutions and products.
You'll be a strong communicator and able to get ideas across to the team and also be able to liaise with customers and clients.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- A solid degree in Computer Science - or similar
- An extensive technical knowledge and strong background
- Expert knowledge of Java (Spring / Hibernate)
- OO knowledge and practical experience of design patterns etc
- You'll be used to working in a fast paced Agile team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team and independently
- The ability and desire to learn new skills and technologies on the job
One of the most intelligent software development houses in the UK.
They are growing at pace and almost doubled their headcount in 2 years throughout 4 offices in Scotland and England.
They develop the best software in the industry and make sure the tools they use are cutting edge.
You'll be encouraged to learn new skills and challenge yourself to be the best you can be.
Why people work there:
They are a fully agile, software centric company.
The developers go to work in a relaxed atmosphere that is free from politics and overriding hierarchy.
They have the chance to work in very interesting and cutting edge Java projects.
They also have access to full training and the chance to work with mobile development.
This is a bit of a dream for experienced developers.
Almost all of the work is Greenfield development and creating bespoke systems from scratch.
You are similar to a specialist task force - being deployed to build complex, brand new systems with some globally renowned companies.
If this sounds like it could be of interest and you'd like to know more, please apply ASAP or contact Darren on 0131 270 6631 for more details
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Test Automation Developer
- PHP Developer
- Digital Project Manager
- Technical Lead C++ Developer
- Network Consultant (Perm)
- Network Consultant (perm)
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (PERM)
- Senior Systems and Requirements Engineer
- Enterprise Architect & Solutions Design Leader
- CONTRACT AUTOMATION TEST DEVELOPER
- Python Engineer - *All Levels*
- Software Development Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Network Manager
- Business Analyst
- QA Engineer
- Senior Java Developer
- Senior Software & Firmware Engineer - Livingston
- Java Architect