Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £20,000 Starting Salary + Uncapped Commission.
(Realistic OTE year one £35-40k/year two £50-60k)
Liquid Personnel are currently seeking talented, determined and money motivated individuals to work within our Manchester City Centre office as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
Rewards you can benefit from with Liquid Personnel
- Uncapped commission.
Achievable OTE's: year 1 £35-40k, year 2 £50-60k and year 3 £70k +
- Outstanding In House Training Scheme to assist you with your success.
- 24 Days annual holiday entitlement - plus 1 extra day for each year of service.
- Working within a modern and innovative office in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
- Twice yearly exotic company holidays.
- Free gym membership.
- Discounted City Centre parking.
- Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester's finest restaurants.
- Team of the Month early finishes and various expense paid outings.
The Role of a Recruiter
- Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle and your own work load.
- Use excellent communication skills to create and maintain relationships at all levels- both face to face and over the phone
- Be responsible for the growth and development of your candidates and clients
- Headhunting for A
* candidates via various sources
- Generating new business through business development
- Possess a natural ability to want to achieve and exceed targets
- Be assertive, pro-active and confident
- Have the passion and drive to succeed and progress within your own role
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of going 'that extra mile'
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised environment effectively, meeting all appropriate deadlines in the process
- Be goal and figure orientated with the motivation to do well
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work, healthcare and allied health recruitment consultancy.
We are among the largest providers of agency workers to the UK social work sector and rank among the nation's fastest growing companies.
We believe that our working culture plays a massive role in our continued success as our consultants benefit from being part of a lively but demanding sales environment.
- Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2015 and 2016
- 3rd Place in UK's Best Workplaces Awards 2015 (Medium Companies)
- Greater Manchester Fastest 50 2016
- Recruiter Fast 50 2016
- Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 2015
- Holders of Investors In People Status since 2007
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We also operate a "Guaranteed Interview Scheme", where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Flintshire
- Occupational Therapist Band 6 - In Patient Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Service - Wrexham
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hyper Acute stroke team
- Lead Ward Nurse - RGN - Established Cosmetic Hospital
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Inpatient Detox Unit
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Malvern
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Dementia Ward - Hospital
- Specialist Social Worker - Children's & Families Team -Somerset
- Social Worker - Fostering - South Gloucestershire -Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Duty and Child Protection Team - Slough
- Social Worker - Adults - Learning Disabilities - Brent - £27ph
- Hospital Discharge - Team Manager - Halifax - £41 per hour
- Senior Social Worker - Intervention Service Support Team
- Adults Social Worker - Community - Derbyshire - £23 per hour
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - West Midlands - £25ph
- Physiotherapist - Community MSK - Band 6 - West Lancashire
- Occupational Therapist - Visual Impairment Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team -
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team