Travel Consultant - Latin America specialist
Have you taken time out to travel and are now looking to work in the travel industry? If you have extensively travelled throughout Latin America, are passionate about Latin America and think you have the skills to share your experience then read on!
Job Description as Sales consultant
- Tailor made itineraries: Plan these in detail, taking the requirements of the client in to consideration, giving expert advice and guidance
- Taking enquiry calls and written enquiries from direct clients and travel agents.
- To work closely with the product manager for specialist product knowledge
- Have a full understanding of the brochure, its contents and booking conditions
- Talk the client/agent through the brochure tour information required and guide them on the type of tour that suits their requirements.
- Ensure the smooth running of any booking and provide pre departure service as per our booking conditions.
- Ensure that clients receive their travel information and travel documents in good time as per the set schedule
Person Specification for Sales Consultant
- Extensive relevant travel experience
- Experience in a travel-related environment an advantage
- Experience in a sales-related environment an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of costing and planning tailor made tours and itineraries an advantage
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of costing and planning tours and itineraries an advantage
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Experience of CRS (Galileo preferred) an advantage.
In return this Leading Travel company will offer a competitive salary and commission structure
If interested please email your CV with an attached travel profile of all destinations you have travelled relevant to the role.
Due to the high number of applicants CVs that have been received without a relevant travel profile will not be contacted.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Retail Travel Consultant - Part-time
- Junior Business Travel Consultant Birmingham
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Ground Product Reservations Consultant
- Product Tester - Travel Systems - Cheshire
- Travel Systems Support Consultant - Cheshire
- Front End Web Developer - Travel Industry - Cheshire
- Travel Agent - West Yorkshire
- IT Business Travel Support
- Travel Finance Administrator
- Senior Digital & Trade Marketing Executive
- Communication & Contents Manager Milton Keynes
- Travel Flights Manager, Glasgow
- Travel Software Support Manager
- Customer Service Advisor - German Speaking
- Luxury Caribbean Product Manager
- Contact Centre Manager (Immediate Starter)
- Foreign Exchange Team Leader
- Marketing Manager
- Engagement and Communications Manager - Surrey