The precision manufacturer are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with experience maintaining 3/4/5 axis CNC machinery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will:
, Ensure that any potential health and safety hazards are eliminated or controlled.
, Carry out reactive repair work and planned preventative maintenance within the plant, ensuring that health and safety within the entire plant is a priority.
, Maintain and issue plant and equipment spares and consumable stocks.
, Implement systems to monitor performance of key equipment to identify opportunities for improvement and ensure equipment continues to operate within health & safety, environmental, legislative, and performance requirements.
, Minimise the effects of the company's activities on the external environment, while maintaining and improving the working conditions of all employees, contractors and visitors within the plant.
To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
, City and Guilds, apprenticeship, HND, HNC or similar in an engineering-related discipline.
, Experience maintaining 3/4/5 axis CNC machinery.
, Proven experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment with practical skills in electro-mechanical repair and maintenance.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Maintenance Engineer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the ‘apply now' button.
*PLEASE NOTE: Job interviews are being held over the next 2 weeks
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Business Development Director / VP - Northeast
- Weapon Systems Analyst - MATLAB
- Part Time Marketing Manager
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Development Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Global Mobility Manager - Essen
- Business Development Director - Midwest USA
- Business Development Director - Northeast USA
- Immigration Practice Leader - Geneva
- Global Mobility Leader - Zurich
- Employee Relations Consultant - Clearwater
- International Mobility & Tax Manager - Paris
- Disponent(in) / Dispatcher - Frankfurt am Main
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- International Mobility Expert - Utrecht
- Relocation Specialist - Los Angeles
- Relocation Services Consultant - Birmingham
- Expatriate Compensation Manager - Minneapolis