Our client is looking for SEO Executive.
The SEO Executive will play a key role in the team delivering their digital media strategy, with responsibility for their search engine optimisation and other related online marketing projects.
The role has excellent future development possibilities in both further organic search specialism as well as expanding into other digital channels, depending on the ambition and expertise of the candidate.
They will have at their disposal a significant budget and resources and work as part of a team of digital marketing professionals with a great working culture.
This is an exciting role working in a digital acquisition channel with massive scope, for a growth brand.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a dramatic impact on sales performance through effective management and growth planning of this important digital route to market.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving web traffic to their transactional e-commerce website via organic search traffic
- Accountability for SEO channel ROI and delivering sales revenue from SEO-related spend
- Careful planning and management of URL structures and website technology to ensure SEO is considered at all stages of the development and website content curation process
- Ensuring the brand is maintained and protected within the scope of organic search
- Driving traffic and conversions through organic search leads, ensuring landing pages are relevant
- Working with our digital content team to ensure that visitors from organic search are maximised by creating effective user journeys that lead to conversions and satisfied customers
- Using data and analytics to drive key decision making
- Delivering content based projects and online PR based projects to improve organic search visibility
- Reporting and analysis on organic search traffic growth and performance
This is a full time permanent opportunity based at our client's Plymouth office.
This is a great opportunity for the right person.
Please send your word formatted CV for more information.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Bowerford Associates
- Software Developer (C#, MVC, RESTful)
- Python / Django Application Developer
- B2B Software Product Manager
- 2nd Line Support Analyst
- IT Helpdesk / 1st line Technical Support Advisor
- IT 1st Line Support Analyst
- Lead C#.NET Developer
- Senior Test Analyst
- Web Develeper
- .NET Developer
- Test Analyst (Automated Testing)
- Test Analyst (Automated Tesing)
- Software Development Manager (Product development)
- Software Developer (C#, .NET)
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- IT DevOps Engineer
- Service Transition Manager
- B2B Software Product Manager
- IT Application Support Engineer
- Solution Architect