User Researcher - Government
User Research, government
Job Title: Digital User Research
Contract Length: 3 months
Site: Inner London
Working in the policy team, shaping policies and how they should present it to other departments.
Talking with people and teams to gather needs, develop content strategies, find out if meeting needs and what future needs will be.
Team of 5 – 1x user researcher (within multi-disciplinary team of 5).
Objective - Continuing process project / on-going policy.
Experience in similar role.
Experience or interest in technology and research around tech.
Knowledge of government policy creation (advantageous).
If you have the above skills and experience, please send an up to date CV and I will give you a call back.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: Â£0
- Location: London,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Kristen Furse
- Tel: 0121 237 3135
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: User Researcher
- Posted: 2016-10-07 16:18:19 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Avaya Voice Engineer
- Application Support 3 Months £150 - £225 p/d
- PCI DSS Systems Administrator, Uxbridge
- eCommerce - Payments Integration Engineer
- Radio Test Engineer
- Finance Controller - SC Cleared
- Payment Gateway Support Engineer - 1st - 2nd line
- Technical Architect
- Test Analyst
- .NET Developer.
- Resource Manager - CIPD
- C# Application Developer
- C# developer in test.
- E Commerce Project Manager
- Solutions Architect
- SENIOR JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- SQL Database Administrator
- Windows DevOps Engineer, London, £60K-£70K
- Project Manager