Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant - £20,000 Starting Salary + Uncapped Commission.
(Realistic OTE year one £35-40k/year two £50-60k)
Liquid Personnel are a multi-award winning company based in Manchester City centre.
Driven by our success, we are currently recruiting successful sales consultants and recruiters to join our motivated team.
We have forecasted further aggressive growth for this year and working for us means you can benefit from our award winning reputation.
Rewards you can benefit from with Liquid Personnel
- Uncapped commission.
Achievable OTE's: year 1 £35-40k, year 2 £50-60k and year 3 £70k +
- Outstanding In House Training Scheme to assist you with your success.
- 24 Days annual holiday entitlement - plus 1 extra day for each year of service.
- Working within a modern and innovative office in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
- Twice yearly exotic company holidays.
- Free gym membership.
- Discounted City Centre parking.
- Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester's finest restaurants.
- Team of the Month early finishes and various expense paid outings.
The Role of a Recruiter
- Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle and your own work load.
- Use excellent communication skills to create and maintain relationships at all levels- both face to face and over the phone
- Be responsible for the growth and development of your candidates and clients
- Headhunting for A
* candidates via various sources
- Generating new business through business development
- Possess a natural ability to achieve and exceed targets
- Be assertive, pro-active and confident
- Have the passion and drive to succeed and progress within your own role
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of going 'that extra mile'
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised environment effectively, meeting all appropriate deadlines in the process
- Be goal and figure orientated with the motivation to do well
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work, healthcare and allied health recruitment consultancy.
We are among the largest providers of agency workers to the UK social work sector and rank among the nation's fastest growing companies.
We believe that our working culture plays a massive role in our continued success as our consultants benefit from being part of a lively but demanding sales environment.
- Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2015 and 2016
- 3rd Place in UK's Best Workplaces Awards 2015 (Medium Companies)
- Greater Manchester Fastest 50 2016
- Recruiter Fast 50 2016
- Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 2015
- Holders of Investors In People Status since 2007
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We also operate a "Guaranteed Interview Scheme", where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- RMN Staff Nurse - Acute mental health rehabilitation
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - General Medical - Bristol - £23ph
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Older Persons Unit - Bath - £23ph
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Older Persons Unit - Bath -
- Occupational Therapist - Social Care - Calderdale - £29.90 p/h
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse RGN - Outpatients / Pre Assessment
- Staff Nurse - RMN - High secure PICU
- Occupational Therapist - Community - Swindon - £28-30 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- MSK Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Sirona Care & Health - Bath
- Scrub Practitioner RGN - Gynaecology - Worcester
- RMN Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Worcester
- Occupational Therapist - Inpatient - Liverpool - £17p/h (Band 5
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Occupational Therapist - Acute Ward - Liverpool - £17 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital
- Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Low Secure Mental Health Hospital
- Physiotherapist - Acute - Liverpool - £17 per hour - (Band 5)