Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager NRW
My client offers services in the area of Regulatory Affairs near Düsseldorf / Wupperthal.
Due to expansion, the company is looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager.
You would even have the opportunity to work from home once a week!
Each working day would be versatile and dynamic.
Among other things, you would have the following tasks:
- Life cycle management
- Project implementation with a lot of responsibilities and decision-making power
- Development of strategies
- Creation of CMC documents
- Communication with health authorities
- And much more!
If you have at least 5 years of experience in the area of Regulatory Affairs, speak good English and German, have a degree in natural sciences and would like a pleasant working environment, apply!
Please write me an email with questions or send me your application to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can also call me at + 49 / 8921-093363 or + 41 / 43-508-0817.
My name is Vivien Kis and I am a Specialist Recruiter & Headhunter and can help you find your dream job in Regulatory Affairs! Contact me and do not hesitate to forward my contact information to those who may be interested.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior PV Officer – URGENT– 12 months FTC
- EHS Coordinator - Pharmaceuticals - Stockholm
- QSW - Child Protection - Good Management Team
- Facharzt Leiter Plastische Chirurgie NRW Hessen
- NEW ROLE! Product Manager-OTC/RX-Switzerland
- Part Time German teacher needed to join a specialist department
- French Speaking TA needed for a very close knit school!
- English Teacher – Make a true impact on your students!
- Expanding Company - CPM – Frankfurt
- PRODUCTION PLANNER - BRUSSELS - INTERVIEWING NOW
- Locum Social Worker-R&A-£35 per hour
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - QA OFFICER - LIEGE
- ENTRY TO REGULATORY AFFAIRS: SOUTH GERMANY
- Customer and Office Assistant – Medical Corporation- Loos/Lille
- Medical Advisor, Drug Safety – FINLAND
- Quality operations leader - aseptic experience needed - Spain
- Island Social Workers - Free Flights & Accommodation
- Fantastic CP opportunity in the Midlands! Good Pay!
- HR MANAGER - People Development -Corporate Role!!!
- Safeguarding with Children! - SP - £1000 Welcome Bonus!