Project Manager (e-Prescribing software implementation) - Home based with UK travel
Project Manager (e-Prescribing software implementation) - Home based with UK travel (occasional international travel)
Package: Up to £45 - 55k + £4.8 car allowance & Excellent Benefits
A leading supplier of Software solutions to the NHS requires a Project Manager to manage the successful implementation of a new e-Prescribing module across the client base.
Overall responsibility for driving the successful implementation of projects, delivering to Clients across the UK, (also Northern Ireland and Canada).
Part of a busy team providing both a full implementation service for new Clients and an implementation service to existing Clients with regards new functionality, add-ons etc.
The Project Manager will manage a portfolio of contracts simultaneously across a wide range of project values.
Resources are matrix managed, shared between projects as required.
The Project Manager is expected to take full contractual responsibility from the point of handover from Sales, up until acceptance and handover to Support.
Degree level education, ideally in an IT or business-related subject
Significant PM experience of software implementation projects.
At least 12 months recent e-Prescribing (EPR / EPMA) software implementation experience into NHS settings
* this is essential
Ideally software house based PM software implementation experience
At least five years' customer-facing project management experience (software implementation projects)
Overall responsibility for the successful delivery of at least three substantial customer-facing projects
Experience of working to ISO9000 standards
Key words, ?project manager? ?PRINCE? ?implementation? ?software? ?e-Prescribing? ?EPR? ?EPMA
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 45000-55000 Per Annum
- Location: London, All UK
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Christine
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CE/D/032578
- Posted: 2016-10-07 16:31:00 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Field Sales Executive Fibre Optic Connectors - UK & Ireland
- IT Support Engineer (On Site) - Schools , Lambeth
- Network Operations Engineer, Cisco - Dorking/Surrey
- IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Field Service Engineer - London, Cambridge or SE
- Pest Control Expert - Coulsdon, Surrey
- Sales consultant - Shepherds Bush office
- Quantity Surveyor - Staffordshire
- iOS App Developer - Studley, Warwickshire
- Trainer / Implementation Consultant - Domiciliary Care Software Implementation - Home based with UK
- Full Stack Developer - Woking
- Tester (Software) Analyst - Bristol
- 2 x Pensions Systems Consultants (Pensions Management Systems) - Home based (North)
- VB.Net Developer - West Midlands + home-based
- Senior C#.Net, Restful Services, API Developer - Hammersmith, London
- Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer - Woking
- UK VSTS Manager - Home based with UK travel
- Senior .Net Developer - Altrincham, South Manchester
- Head chef - North West Scotland
- PCV Driver - Maidenhead