Residential conveyancers - Coventry - £Neg
Our client, a well established and reputable regional law firm are looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancer to join their head office in Coventry.
This firm welcomes applications from qualified solicitors, legal executives, licensed conveyancers or experienced paralegals who have handled their own caseload.
Reporting to the head of department the role will include but not be exclusive to:
Managing a case load of both residential conveyancing matters
Having an understanding of CQS/CML requirements
Keeping meticulous records of data
Updating and maintaining case management systems
In order to be considered for this role candidates should:
Be conversant with all residential Sales, Purchases, Remortgages, Transfer of Equity, Home Equity Releases, Help to Buy Schemes, New Builds and enjoy the intricacies of residential leasehold properties.
To be immediately considered for this role apply now or for more information contact Ben Smth at Clayton Legal.
Clayton Legal recruit for Law firms large and small across the UK and beyond.
We have regional teams and specialists consultants that work across all legal disciplines.
We are legal talent specialists.
We work with Solicitors, Legal Executives, Fee Earners, Paralegals, Costs Lawyers, Legal Support Staff, Locum & Contract Lawyers, In-house Lawyers, Equity & Salaried Partners, Legal IT, Marketing and Business Development.
With over 100 years combined legal recruitment experience, backed by market leading search systems and access to extensive active and passive legal networks, we are the recognised talent partner of choice with an impressive client base across the UK and beyond.
Visit our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal