7 Fifty Two are currently recruiting for various levels (Analyst, Manager, Senior Manager) within data analytics for our financial services client based in Edinburgh.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team with potential for long term career progression and development.
The main purpose of this role is to provide compliance analytics to the AML, KYC and financial crime programmes within the business.
Candidates must have experience in one or more of the following technologies:
· Oracle / SQL
· Big data
Candidates will ideally have financial services experience with an AML background desirable.
Candidates from other industry sectors will be considered but must be able to demonstrate strong technical skills.
Candidates must also hold a degree in numerate or computer science field.
If this role is of interest and you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this role then please apply ASAP with an up to date copy of your CV.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- Solutions Architect (Skype for Business, O365)
- Presales Consultant (WMS systems)
- SQL Server DBA
- Lead ASIC Analogue Design Engineer
- Service Delivery Manager (Hosting, Cloud)
- Protocol Engineer
- Business Analyst - SAS
- SAS Consultant
- Wireless Solution Sales Manager
- SAP IS-U Functional Analyst
- IT Solution Sales Manager
- Product Manager (BSS)
- Product Manager
- Data Analyst
- Data Analyst
- SFDC Sales Cloud and Pardot Developer
- Web Applications Developer
- Graduate Software Engineer
- Graduate Software Engineer (Test)
- Oracle Developer